An In-Depth Review Of Pet Bounce Oral Drops
If you are looking for natural joint pain relief for cats, then this in-depth review of Pet Bounce will help.
Many loving cat owners are concerned about the side effects of the more traditional medicines and pharmaceuticals being prescribed to our pets. Others just want to be more proactive and provide early joint and general natural health support as their cats get older.
The onset of joint pain or arthritis in your pet might not always be immediately noticeable, especially in the early stages. However, once developed, arthritis and joint pain in cats is usually indicated by your cat’s behavior.
What are the tell-tale symptoms of arthritis in cats?
- Difficulty getting in and out of its litter box
- Lacking desire to jump or climb
- Overall lack of energy and a decrease in mobility
- Favoring a certain side of the body
- Slight limp
- Swollen joints or joints that feel warm to touch
- Doesn’t want to be cuddled or touched
- Reduced grooming as they find it more difficult and become less flexible
Remember, your cat will be less inclined to be active as any discomfort increases. The decrease in mobility can make the pain and swelling associated with arthritis worse, especially if your cat gains a lot of weight as a result. Fortunately, there are some things that can be done to help your senior cat if they are suffering from joint pain associated with feline arthritis.
How does it help with joint pain relief for cats?
Pet Bounce offers homeopathic, natural joint treatment for cats.
It is a popular product because it’s not only all-natural, but it’s also affordable and easily administered to your cat as it comes in handy liquid drops.
This natural arthritis treatment for cats, not only treats the symptoms of joint pain, it can also support other cat-related health issues and general well-being, making the overall cost of this natural supplement good value.
How do I use homeopathic cat drops?
Homeopathic remedies come in a liquid form as they are placed in the mouth, either in cheek pouches or along the gums for absorption. It’s best not to give the drops within half an hour of eating (either before or after).
What are the active ingredients in Pet Bounce?
Older cats often develop multiple health conditions as they age and this can make their medical management more complex.
Pet Bounce contains both natural and homeopathic ingredients that help to maintain your cat’s general health, and ingredients that have been used historically to help treat joint pain.
Unlike more conventional medicine, the numbers you see in a homeopathic remedies ingredient list will look slightly different. The numbers usually indicate the amount of times that an ingredient has been diluted. So if you see Belladonna 6x it means that it has been diluted by 1/10 th, 6 times.
Similarly, with an ingredient such as Colchicum Autumnale 200C. This means that the ingredient has been diluted by a measure of 1/100 parts, 200 times).
The ingredients in Pet Bounce oral drops are:
Apis mellifica 30C: This ingredient is derived from honeybees and is used to relieve fluid retention, burning and stinging pain. It was discovered in 1835 by Rev. Brauns and it has been used in various homeopathic remedies since then.
Caulphyllum 6C: This ingredient is usually found in the woodlands of North America. It provides relief from spasms and treats stiffness in joints and rheumatic pain in homeopathy.
Belladonna 6X: This is a native herb found in Asia, North America and Europe. It is mainly used in homeopathic remedies for swelling and stiffness of joints, sharp drawing pains and back pains.
Rhus Toxicodendron 200C: This is valued as a natural treatment for inflammation and skin disorders.
Ruta graveolens 6X: This European plant is used in Pet Bounce to homeopathically treat general weakness, joint pain, spasmodic contractions and swelling.
Colchicum Autumnale 200C: Derived form a crocus flower, this ingredient is used in homeopathy for treating convulsive jerking and the inflammation associated with gout.
Other Ingredients: Pet Bounce also uses purified water and 20% organic alcohol.
Follow the dose recommended, which is based on the weight of your cat, unless otherwise advise by a veterinarian.
Types of cat arthritis
As your cat ages, the chance of developing arthritis usually increases as well. Therefore, it’s useful to know about the different types of arthritis and their typical signs so you’ll be able to tell if your cat might be developing arthritis. Even if you’ve never suffered from arthritis personally, you probably know that it can be quite painful. Let’s explore some of the different types of feline arthritis:
- Infectious arthritis: This type of arthritis is caused by trauma or infection resulting in very painful joints and the cat becomes crippled.
- Osteoarthritis: Occurs as your cat’s cartilage becomes damaged or gradually begins to break down. It advances slowly and usually results in inflammation, less mobility and lower flexibility.
- Inflammatory arthritis: As inflammatory arthritis advances in a cat, you’re likely to notice some osteoarthritis-type signs.
- Osteochondrosis: When your cat is suffering from osteochondrosis, the state of its cartilage gradually declines, creating symptoms that are similar to those of osteoarthritis. The tissue around the joint area becomes inflamed and very painful. Animals acquire this type of arthritis due to poor nutrition and genetics.
- Traumatic arthritis: Involves any type of arthritis that is caused by trauma to the joints. Traumatic arthritis is usually acute and it usually leads to osteoarthritis.
In case your cat is suffering from any of these forms of feline arthritis, using Pet Bounce can help by relieving the swelling, pain and stiffness that comes with arthritis in cats. Helping to put the ‘bounce’ back in your cat’s life.
Benefits of Pet Bounce Oral Drops
- Easy to administer liquid drops
- Natural ingredients
- Pet Bounce supports increased mobility, energy and vitality for your older cat
- Absorbed quickly in your cat’s mouth
As cats get older, they are generally more prone to the joint pain of arthritis. Using Pet Bounce to provide relief from the swelling and symptoms of arthritis pain in cats, helps ensure that you’ll enjoy quality time with your cat in the coming years.
Pet Bounce at the time of this review are offering a free trial of the product (you pay for postage and handling), along with a satisfaction guarantee.
Click on the ‘Pet Bounce’ offer below for more information on natural joint pain relief for cats, and to try the formula.